Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fashion fever & lots of fun

This fashion show had all the elements of not just fashion, but also of fun unlimited.

Students of this Nagpur engineering college upped the style quotient of their campus by walking the ramp with lots of grace and style and in fusion and formal attires.

Said Niyoti Phatak, “I was the show stopper for the fusion round and I had a good time on the stage since I’ve walked the ramp in earlier college shows too! There was just a minor little problem though - the jewellery I wore made me pretty edgy since I am not used to such heavy stuff!” Radio Mirchi’s RJ Ritika added fun to the proceedings when she interacted with the students for a short while and conducted a little contest. The fashion show resumed after this break and while students who walked the ramp were cherishing their experience, the ones who were in the audience had a gala time as they cheered their friends!

Source: The Time Of India

No comments:

Post a Comment